Topic: How is the initial standard cost initialized

I have a strange behavior

I 'renamed' an item from A to B by doing 2 stock adjustement (let's say I had 10 item A. I have done a negatif transfer of 10 A and a positif transfer of 10 B).
So far everything is fine. I have 0 A left and 10 B. However the question is how the stock evaluated ?

Item B seems to have a standard_cost but I don't know where it got it. (The weird thing is that it's kind of correct, it's exactly the purchase price for one the supplier but without having be converted in the good currency, so at the end it's wrong).

The question is, how item B got its standard cost ? (I have never purchased it, the only transaction are items_adjusement and customer delivery)

/Elax

Re: How is the initial standard cost initialized

I can't help you with this. I am on a travel without access to my working computer, so unless you succeed to find it yourself, you will have to wait for my return at July 17.

Joe

I guess you have entered  the cost when you have done adjustment for B, didn't you?
Janusz

itronics wrote:

I guess you have entered  the cost when you have done adjustment for B, didn't you?
Janusz

Probably. I just realized that you had to enter the cost when doing an adjustement. I should have entered the wrong price then.
Everything is normal, then. I guess I just have to do a cost update .

Thanks