Topic: How to delete/edit purchase delivery

I entered a purchase delivery which I would like to cancel. How can I do it ?
When I tried to void it, I can't because It's not selectable, and I can't edit (because I don't know how to do it).

There is nothing in GL but it's annoying to have it

Re: How to delete/edit purchase delivery

In the Supplier Invoice, on the left pane of purchase tab, you can remove delivery lines from the supplier. You must be logged in as admin for doing that.

Joe

I'm logged as admin and I don't find anything, could you be more explicit ?(name of the page and name of the button)

Many thank
/Elax

In the prepared invoice lines you see the received items. And there is a button on the right.
Pressing this button will remove the delivery lines.

Joe

I think we are not speaking of the same thing.
I haven't invoice the item. So it appears in the 'Items Received Yet to be Invoice' with an 'add' button on the right.
If I press add, the button transforms indeed to a red cross. If I press this cross it's "removed" and come back to 'add'.

I want to CANCEL this delivery , I don't want to see it anymore in the supplier page. (In fact, I canceled a couple of months ago , the corresponding invoice, which made it come back as to be invoiced).

/Elax

No you have not invoiced them by entering supplier invoice. It is right that there is an add button, but as admin there should also be a 'Remove' button.

I am on the travel, so I can't recall if there is either a flag in company setup or a flag in config.php file. Please check this.

Joe

Found it. Apparently it's not by default on the admin role (as I didn't have this privilege, being an admin and haven't (as far as I remember) unticked it).

Anyway it works thank. What was a bit strange is after granting myself the prilivege, it didn't show up straight away, then magically appears. Is there some kind of caching somewhere ?

Elax

Yes, you should logout and login again because this is session oriented.

Joe