Topic: Need support!! Ready to pay

Dear Admin.,
I have installed the server and frontaccounting software is ready to use.. But I need your help on data migration (Customers, Items with stock, Suppliers and general accounts).
I need to finalize this project as soon as possible and I'm ready to pay support fees as you require.
Also I have 2 more opportunities to implement frontaccounting and I need your help! Lets make a deal and we will go for business.

Alaa Shantaf
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh

Re: Need support!! Ready to pay

Contact me davidkumi@gmail.com

contact me at yasirzeni@yahoo.com

We did similar kind of migration .Migrating arabic data into the system. You can get in touch with us
prabha_sattiraju@yahoo.co.in

Hello Mr.Alaa Shantaf,

We have developed enhanced Manufacturing ERP fo  with FA, Contact us arun@compassitindia.com we will support you. If u want i can show u the online demo

Regards,

Arun

HELLOW MR Alaa Shantaf

I AM SAMEER MOHAMED WORK IN SAUDI ARABIA RIYADH I HAVE GOOD BACKGROUND ABOUT FA AND FINANCIAL APPLICATION IT WILL BE GOOD IF WE INTRODUCE TOGETHER THIS IS MY MOBILE 0506464138 & MY EMAIL sameer_em2000@yahoo.com

contact me @ dominicus DOT bernardus AT yahoo DOT co DOT id

Check the First Steps in the Wiki.

What format is your existing data in? CSV, Excel, DBF, Oracle, MSSQL, MS Access MDB, etc.,.

Using CSV files and phpMyAdmin, you should be able to get the data into the relevant tables.