Topic: Applying Dimensions to outstanding balances of suppliers & Customers

Hello,
       I have created two dimensions level 1 & Level 2 in a company in FA with an intention to track the reports & activity of two different firms operating & doing business under one enterprise .
When i created Suppliers/Customers i selected both dimensions for each suppliers/Customer.But problem is  i am not able to track the outstanding balances of suppliers/Customers under dimensions.Although i am able to see the GL accounts balances under dimensions.
Long Story Short. How can i apply dimensions to suppliers and Customers reports.
Time taken to explain will be appreciated.
Kind Regards

Re: Applying Dimensions to outstanding balances of suppliers & Customers

You can't. You can only monitor the dimensions on the GL account level.

Joe

Thanks for the info.Any plans for future to add these options.Also i am confused what is the use then, of adding dimensions when you create suppliers and customers?
Regards

You can read about the use of dimensions elsewhere here.

/Joe

5 (edited by namal 11/12/2014 01:17:29 pm)

Hi Joe, thanks for answer, but i didn't find anything. Usually i use google search to find any notes before ask guru directly. May be you post a link to topic. BR.

Get fast success in C2040-406 latest dumps - pass4sure and Isilon exam questions by using our latest exam California Institute of Technology.

Look in the wiki.

Joe