Topic: first of all sell items and only than purchase goods

Hi,
all month I sell one kind of items to my costumers and only at the end of month my supplier send to me purchase invoice. how to sell it in FA. I don't need allow negative inventory. I try to use  Direct GDR for items and when get purchase invoice than do items received Yet to get invoiced, but if prices are different from Direct GDR, I cannt change sell items costs. On Inventory sell Report I only see Direct GDR cost.
I need to correct cost on Direct GDR becouse I don't know real cost till supplier send me monthly purchase invoice.
is there any function, like goods on way?

Re: first of all sell items and only than purchase goods

Finaly fix it,
at first need to create Direct GRN with bigger quantity (if don't know how much can sell items) with 0 price. Than place Direct invoice with needed quantity for costumer. when Supplier invoice receive than need to invoiced supplier invoice with quantities which were sell and others delete there. Than need to mark label on Setup> System and General GL Setup>Allow Negative Inventory
Than place Supplier Credit Note to invoiced Supplier invoice, when it done, need to put out mark from System and General GL Setup>Allow Negative Inventory and place real supplier invoice, which got to real items smile
And That's all smile
Thank's FA creaters for good software smile