1 (edited by juju 05/16/2011 06:11:03 pm)

Topic: Connect FA with HRM System (Orange HRM)

In the concept of ERP, process resource planning  is the focus of the ERP concept. in this FA I see that planning  only in focus to the material resources and financial resources, became less if the ERP System does not exist in the handling of human resources planning. included in the payroll system. there is a popular open source software in the application concept HRM one of which  Orange HRM. The question now is how we connect the database FA and Orange HRM so as to provide optimization in the application of the concept ERP.

Thanks & Best Regard
Jujuk

ING NGARSO SUNG TULODO, ING MADYO MANGUN KARSO, TUT WURI HANDAYANI

Re: Connect FA with HRM System (Orange HRM)

Hi juju,

Do you mind to share with us what type of information you want to integrate between FA and OrangeHRM? I have did some code for OrangeHRM where your staff can login to both system via LDAP connector and auto popular the user profile into both system. Whenever the user change their profile, it will auto popular again. But this is the 1 way sync between LDAP to FA and OrangeHRM.

Hi tclim,

could you please help with this ldap integration with OrangeHRM....trying to do it but I need some help.

Thanks

Hi,

I will contact you via your email at deemoyes@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Cheers,

tclim