Topic: different Pricelist

hello all,

i want to do create order when i choose a item an automaticly select price..but i want price reference don't come from inventory but from my external pricelist

external pricelist mean we have a pricelist private setup in frontaccounting system..

how to do that friends..

thanks a lot

Re: different Pricelist

I think you should look at the add-on module, Import CVS Items lists. Here you can probably get some ideas about how to do that.

/Joe

3 (edited by xboxxerr 02/25/2015 05:59:24 am)

pricelist private setup in frontaccounting system..

4 (edited by apmuthu 02/11/2015 02:03:08 pm)

You can maintain your pricelist in a separate private table and delete the original table in FA called #_prices and create a view of your private table called #_prices where # is the table prefix for the company. The fields in the view must match those in the original table:

CREATE TABLE `0_prices` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `stock_id` varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `sales_type_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `curr_abrev` char(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `price` double NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `price` (`stock_id`,`sales_type_id`,`curr_abrev`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM;

Assuming your private table is called myprices and your company prefix is 1, then your sqls necessary to replace the 1_prices table would be:

DROP TABLE `1_prices`;
CREATE VIEW `1_prices` AS
 (SELECT
 id AS id,
 stock_id AS stock_id,
 sales_type_id AS sales_type_id,
 curr_abrev AS curr_abrev,
 price AS price 
 FROM myprices);

Alter the above VIEW's sql to suit your private table's actual field names for the source fields but retain the field aliases as it is.