Topic: Requisition Module

I have done a small requisition module that allow you to make a requisition and allocate the requisition items to suppliers. Then generate an LPO, you can pick it from.

http://www.dennis.me.ke/press/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/requisitions.tar.gz

Re: Requisition Module

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your contributions. However there are some issues with the module.

1. In the hooks.php the link should be $path_to_root . "/modules/requisition_details.php"
2. In the /sql/update.sql file, the IF EXISTS after DROP FUNCTION should be there.
3. In the /sql/update.sql file, the table prefix should be for function get_item_tax
4. In the /sql/update.sql file, the reference in 0_generate_po to get_item_tax should have a table prefix.

Could you describe how to use this module, because I couldn't get it to work. I first entered a requisition and then moved to Requisition Allocation and added a new. When Generating PO nothing happened.

Anyhow the module looks promissing, but please tell us a little about what and how this module operates.

/Joe

But this doesn't work, nor any support or documentation available. I installed this one using extension install option but its not working. Any help from developer and FA admin will be helpful.

i have the same problem .. any help ??

Hello Dennis ,
Thanks Alot for your module it helped me smile , but There are some issues with the module.. in /modules/requisition/sql/update.mysql   in 

1.    0_generate_po() function   (100 +get_item_tax(0_requisition_details.item_code)) / 100) should be (100 + 0_get_item_tax(0_requisition_details.item_code)) / 100)

2. the condition of while loop is the same as if condition .. why you do that ??

Thanks smile)