1 (edited by stildalf 03/13/2011 07:48:46 am)

Topic: (Solved) Upgrading 2.2.5 to 2.3.2 - Get logged off with Sys Admin

I'm having some issues upgrading a 2.2.5 installation to 2.3.2.

I copied all the files, overwriting old ones.  Copied config.default.php to config.php. Checked config_db.php  still has company arrays.

When I log into first company with admin account I get the following message:

Access to application has been blocked until database upgrade is completed by system administrator.

When I then click on Setup tab I'm kicked back to logon screen. Can't get to Setup -> Software Upgrade.

Enabled $go_debug = 1; in config.php and I then get the following after admin log in:

Undefined index: package in file: /var/www/acc.5x5/includes/hooks.inc at line 197

Undefined index: package in file: /var/www/acc.5x5/includes/access_levels.inc at line 263

Access to application has been blocked until database upgrade is completed by system administrator.

Looking at the line numbers in the code for the mentioned files indicate both being foreach($array as $value) constructs.

Running PHP Version 5.2.6-1+lenny4

Anybody have some ideas to assist?

Re: (Solved) Upgrading 2.2.5 to 2.3.2 - Get logged off with Sys Admin

Seems you are logged in, but the account you ar logged to is not site administrator account. Otherwise the message would not be displayed (application has found you hav no permissions to access Software Upgrade page in first company).
Janusz

Re: (Solved) Upgrading 2.2.5 to 2.3.2 - Get logged off with Sys Admin

Thanks Janusz,

You sent me looking in the right direction.

Seemed strange because I was deffinately using a system admin account.

I reverted to backed-up 2.2.5 app. Checked all the System Administration boxes under Setup > Access Setup for the System Admin Role. Then re-attempted the 2.3.2 upgrade and all went smoothly. Not sure why I would've had those unchecked.

Thanks again for the prompt response, top-notch as usual.