Topic: I need to make one invoice from many sales notes

I'd like to choice among pending sales notes from a customer and generate only one invoice with items contained in them. The actual behaviour is to generate an one-to-one between sales notes and invoices.

If someone speaks spanish:
Me gustaría poder elegir algunas órdenes de venta pendientes de un cliente determinado y convertirlas en una sola factura. El comportamiento actual es generar una factura correspondiente a una nota de venta.

I'll appreciate your help.

Re: I need to make one invoice from many sales notes

This functionality is already implemented in current development version. You can test it on our unstable demo site at http://fa2.iron.from.pl or upload from CVS 'unstable' branch. Beta version of FA 2.0 will be released in some next days.

Regards
Janusz

That's a great notice!
I've make some changes to version 1.12. What should I do to join the different vesions succesfully?

This depends how deeply you changed FA sources. You can use diff3 + patch to move changes between FA 1.12 and your version onto version 2.0, then resolve any possible conflicts manually. If your changes does not involve sales or tax system this should be quite straightforward.

Janusz