Topic: Import CSV Items missing after upgrade from 2.2.11 to 2.3 stable

I have just upgraded from 2.2.11 to 2.3 stable and seem to be missing the Import CSV Items from the Items and Inventory page.

After install the Install/Activate extensions page showed:

Installed: Unknown   
Available: Unknown

I clicked the install third part extensions icon and then got same as above.

The module now appeared on the activated dropdown menu.

If I activate the module by clicking the active checkbox and then save it still does not appear on the  Items and Inventory page.

Is this module still compatible with the latest version?

Re: Import CSV Items missing after upgrade from 2.2.11 to 2.3 stable

Hello,
We are about to update the extensions from 2.2 to 2.3. There are some improvements here. A derived class of type Hooks is used now for the extension.
Janusz has promissed to Make some info on the Announcement Forum.

/Joe

Hello All,

I am new to FrontAccounting, I installed the 2.3 version, and I have abt 5000 items to add, I didnt find the import csv and I tried the  one related to 2.2 version but didnt work, I couldnt find it in the setup page so I can install it,

Finally I tried to update the data from phpMyAdmin, it is updated in the sql but when I enter the inventory I cant see anything new (i updated the 0_stock_master table and all the tables that includes items)and nothing appeared,

any advice?

Hello Guys,

Today I have uploaded a version 2.3 of this module, written by Tom Hallman, USA. It will be placed in the central repository.

Look for it in a couple of days under Install/Update Module/Extension in setup tab.

/Joe