Topic: Greek.UTF-8 Translation for FA version 2.2.11

I have completed a greek translation (100%) for FA version 2.2.11.

I am in the process of calibrating terms for use in Greece and could really use help from a greek professional accountant for this and also for adjusting the header2.inc file to print law-legit documents.

I will upload the translation in a few days when all adjustments in mind have been performed.

Re: Greek.UTF-8 Translation for FA version 2.2.11

Thanks you very much.
I have to say the 2.2 series will became obsolete when 2.3 final release will be available, which is planned on December. Nevertheless most of the messages will be the same, but some will need further translation. Also in FA 2.3 multilingual installer is available, which use another set of about 100 messages. Would you like to prepare the greek translation for installer to be included in final 2.3 release?

Janusz

Hi Janusz,

First, I thank you. About the translation what I seek is professional consulting for greek accounting terms other than my current sources. I reviewed 2.3RC2 and I will of course prepare a translation for version 2.3 (which I intend to use anyway) and contact you when finished. Should I use the empty po file of 2.3RC2 or is there any devel version?

Thanks. I will contact you on email and send the two *.po template files for version 2.3.
Janusz

5 (edited by ktsoukalas 10/22/2010 09:52:25 am)

Hi janusz,

I emailed contributions… with translations for inst wizard and FA2.3RC2 (using the release's included .po file). Lets talk by email from now on.

smile