Topic: Error Posting Transactions!

Hello Joe,

My FA has been working fine until the system crashed. On reinstalling a new hard drive and installing FA, I restored the backups i had done. In it there are 4 companies running. the main office which is company 1, cannot not post any transaction. When I try to post, it brings the error "The entered information is a duplicate. Please go back and enter different value". So suprising that the other companies created from the main company are posting transaction very well. I have checked the database and I could not find anything wrong with it. Please help.
thanks

Popsicles12

Re: Error Posting Transactions!

You database for your first company is broken, but there is too little information to effectively help you. When you set go_debug=1 and retry you will have displayed sql query which failed. Having this information you can try repair database manually.
Janusz

3 (edited by Breeze 07/03/2012 03:23:15 pm)

i got the message(The entered information is a duplicate. Please go back and enter different values.) while trying to dispatch the order... any help will be appriciable.

You should increase the Reference number in Setup tab, Forms setup.

Joe

i have done with it. but it didn't solve the problem....

6 (edited by Breeze 07/04/2012 07:33:46 am)

I am trying to add batch/serial system. And need to get a pop window on textbox selection... but i couldn't figure it out. can anyone help me....

7 (edited by Breeze 07/05/2012 04:11:09 am)

can anyone please help me to get solve this error. I am getting this massage(The entered information is a duplicate. Please go back and enter different values.) while trying to dispatch the order  ....

where to place go_debug=1....

You can set go_debug variable in config.php file, but the message warn you that the parameters you try to enter are already in database. Just look into unique/primary keys and table content in table you operate on, to find which exactly data can cause the problem.
Janusz