Topic: e-mail via report gives error

When I send the invoice per e-mail via the report module then I get an error. However the mail is properly send!

It's a dutch message, something like 'cannot send mail'. While when I mail the invoice directly after entering the invoice it is working properly.

I'm running php5.3 and FA2.2.6. I do see some errors in the php log:

class.pdf.inc:63: Declaration of Cpdf::ellipse() should be compatible with that of TCPDF::Ellipse(), referer: front/reporting/reports_main.php?Class=0
pdf_report.inc:19: Declaration of FrontReport::Line() should be compatible with that of Cpdf::line(), referer: front/reporting/reports_main.php?Class=0
pdf_report.inc:19: Declaration of FrontReport::SetDrawColor() should be compatible with that of TCPDF::SetDrawColor(), referer: front/reporting/reports_main.php?Class=0
pdf_report.inc:19: Declaration of FrontReport::SetFillColor() should be compatible with that of TCPDF::SetFillColor(), referer: front/reporting/reports_main.php?Class=0
pdf_report.inc:19: Declaration of FrontReport::SetTextColor() should be compatible with that of TCPDF::SetTextColor(), referer: front/reporting/reports_main.php?Class=0
tcpdf.php:4539: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated, referer: front/reporting/reports_main.php?Class=0

Although I'm not sure if this is related. And functionality seems to be oke (as it's sending the pdf by e-mail)

Re: e-mail via report gives error

PHP 5.3.0 is not fully supported as for now, so you can have some warnings in php log, but this should not hurt. Anyway mailing is done in FA via mail() builtin function, but connection to MTA and eventual problems with mail() function  contain some portion of mystery, seen even on php.net mail() manual pages smile.
Janusz