Topic: Question about salary calculation possibilities

Hi

I found, that some salary calculation can made with quick entries. In Wiki is one example also. But I am wondering, is it possible to calculatebasic salary in Estonia also. Here is example about situation (translation made by Google Translator):

basic salary 9000.00

withheld funded 180.00 (2% in 9000-ie)

withheld Unemployment 54.00 (0.6% in 9000-ie)

1489.00 income tax withheld (the employee has submitted an application that wants to use tax-free minimum of 2000.00. Income tax amount is 9000-180-54-2000 = 6766.-Tax on 22% of 6766 patients)

payment of 7277.00

Employer costs are  33% in 9000-ie, social 2970.00

and unemployment 0.3% in 9000, ie 27.00

September, wages and taxation is 9000 +2970 +27 = 11997.00

03. wages paid in October 7277.00.

Most things - are possible with Quick entry lines, but how its possible to add tax-free minimum to income tax. In this example - 2000 is tax-free minimum and You don't need to pay income tax from this, but You need to pay other taxes.

Is it possible with FrontAccounting or not?
Or is it some PayRoll module planned?

Thank

Re: Question about salary calculation possibilities

I suggest you do what can be done and make some instructions to users on how to finish GL entries from the Quick Entries.

/Joe

But is it possible to calculate this tax-free minimum also?
Can You describe - how Quick Entries working - is there possibility, that it takes step by step calculations?

Other things - there is already in wiki description.

Yes, I know it is already in the Wiki. I wrote it smile

You can freely experiment with it on the Training Co. Nothing happens as long as you don't process any QE. But you see the behavior.

/Joe

Well, spott. I guess the problem is where you have to minus an amount before doing the calculation.
All the other operations could be done in some way.

/Joe

So it mean, that it is impossible to have this calculation with quick entries...
How its with payroll module - is there some plans for this?

Yes, there have from time to time been users interested in developing a simpler payroll module, but I guess it has fallen apart again.
You are most welcome, spott, to write a simple payroll module. And we will assist you as much as we can.
We are, as you know, very busy with the core FA development.

/Joe