1 (edited by chase 02/08/2010 11:22:40 am)

Topic: Site Crashed

not sure if this is the right forum

When type in id/pass, select company and press submit i get the following error

Fatal error: main() [<a href='function.main'>function.main</a>]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition &quot;language&quot; of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in session.inc on line 173

any ideas what happened?

I left the site running on Thursday?

Using 2.2 Stable version

Chase

Re: Site Crashed

Try emptying the browser cache.

/Joe

$_SESSION['language']->set_language($_SESSION['language']->code);

this is line 173

cleared cache still same error.

Is there a way to quick fix now so that user impact is less and i keep on testing?

like could hard code in session file what the session variable should be?

got it checked from multiple places. same issue. So couldnt be a cache issue?

check FF and IE both

Maybe you have something broken with session support on your hosting server. Maybe session caching directory is not writable? Try to play with session_save_path about line 156 in session.inc.

Janusz

that line is commented.

let me see what happens

other applications are working fine. I have vtiger running on the same server and geeklog as well.

they seem to be running fine and i did not touch the code here.

file dates are not altered either.

no difference.

So are you guys saying the problem shows that this will happen will all the session variables? or just happening with the language variable?

It seems something is broken in php sources, or session is not created, so the $_SESSION['language'] is not available at the moment of call.

What version do you test? Last stable is 2.2.5.

Janusz