Topic: aged customer analysis report bug deleting old fiscal years

Rep102 issue. When deleting old fiscal years it still leaves the old customer payments in the transaction list, though general ledger balances are correct for debtors. But individual customer balances are not correct.

So when choosing the show allocated option as yes, the balances are all wrong as the report is including all the negative balances. Is this a known issue?
Feels quite major as unable to get a aged list which matches the year end balance for the audit.

Re: aged customer analysis report bug deleting old fiscal years

This was probably that one may want to re-open old fiscal years.

@joe: must we purge all closed year balances or move them to temporary table for restoration on re-opening old fiscal years or just have flag in the report generation with a default to suppress closed years.

Also check for gaps in closed fiscal years.

Thanks.
Is there a solution to fix existing customer balances as I do require that at the moment?
I can also see the same issue on the supplier balances.

Check the SQL statements that affect the report and see if you can tweak it for your needs.
If you can do that offline in an excel sheet than you can make some Journal Entries to offset the differences.
How many years data do you have and what is the size of your full backup and what FA version are you on currently.
Take subset screenshot of the report marking the places for corrections.

Wow, this is becoming a bigger issue than I thought so.
Its affecting the GL opening balances also. 

Unfortunately I am not that well versed with the SQL side and not familiar with the table structure.
The backups size currently is 18mb.
we have 3 fiscal years deleted. total number of years is 10 years.
How do I journal to the actual customer account?

All Customer Accounts are #_debtors_master.

The ERD Diagram for FA 2.3 (not much has changed in 2.4) is at ERDiagram23.