Topic: BOM Inventory Requirement Report and Production Feasibility

We have a manufacturing business.

is there a report that show how many Products that I can Manufacture from the current inventory based on the BOM. And If I need to produce a given amount of an item, how many more BOM Stocks I would need.

Example:
So, to Produce Item A, it would need 2 Item B and 1 Item C. So, at the moment I have 3 from Item B and I have 2 From Item C. So I need a report shows me that I can Produce 1 Item A.
Also, lets say i needed to produce 100 Item A, it would tell me that I need 197 Item B more (3 in inventory so in total 200) And 98 from Item C (2 in inventory so in total 100).

Re: BOM Inventory Requirement Report and Production Feasibility

Looks like you need the second version alone and a general inventory from FA.
Do the output items always remain output only and do not become input items for other output items?
To reduce complexity, you might want to split your 2 requirements into different applications.

I need both ways. Some items are output and inputs.
For example, I have 100 strawberries. I will use 60 strawberries to make juice and 40 strawberries to make milkshakes.

The milkshake will require both the strawberry juice made from the 60 strawberries and the remaining 40 strawberries to be produced.

Then you will need 2 items: Juice Strawberries and Raw Strawberries.

Or just have 1 item as Strwaberries and don't bother to label them as for juice or for pulp.

Yes, How can i get a report that shows this.

Take a report the currently exists and then import into a PDF editor or Word 2016 and above or in AnyWord and then make changes as you would need them in the changed report and highlight the changes and upload somewhere and send the link here (if you cannot attach it here directly).