Topic: login issues

hi, please help me to solve the error, 'Sorry!, The Page not Found'
this pops up when I try to login in to the erp.

Re: login issues

Is it happens when your FA installed locally on Windows or Linux.?

Do you have the htaccess with you in the root of your FA?

Can you copy here.?

What is the url of your FA looks like ?

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Here is the url for fa

https://afritecsales.co.ke/ERP/

Using admin/password it goes to kvcodes login theme. Check if the code integration is proper. Look at all the external modules you have used.

Seems like our POS program htaccess interrupt here.  Create sub domain for either ERP or POS and maintain them to access separate

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Following this advice, I have created a sub domain for ERP, Ihave finnished the installation process, but now I get this message when I log in to the ERP.

" Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

File and folder permissions for owner and group that the webserver process is running on

I have checked the file and folder permissions are okay. But when I switch off the ModSecurity for the domain in cPanel, the web page loads successfully. I really don't know the connection. I know that the ModSecurity feature is important for the safety of the domain. From your knowledge, what changes should I do to get the page through without switching of the ModSecurity?
Thank you

ModSecurity does protocol filtering and hence it may be affecting FA login.ModSecurity provides a rule configuration language known as 'SecRules' for real-time monitoring, logging, and filtering of Hypertext Transfer Protocol communications based on user-defined rules. .

This is well noted. Are there any changes in the files you can suggest I make or should I keep running the site with ModSecurity off.
Thank you

Check your webserver access and error logs before and after ModSecurity off.
See if there are any intrusions and decide what to do - like making IP exceptions for ModSecurity.