Topic: Project Tasks

Just began using FA.  Our company performs task based services which are recorded as a project.  Each project contains several main tasks & these main tasks contain subtasks.  The subtasks record the time spent via a integral time clock & in the end, all the subtask hours total up to the respective main task which is what gets billed & printed onto the invoice.  Is there a way to use FA in this way & is there a module that is available for this?

Re: Project Tasks

We have an extension for project management and task management. It has task hours and billing feature and all.  You can checkout here to know more about it. 

CRM and project management

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thanks for your input.  I have not discovered it yet but do you have a time clock built into this for recording time spent on a project task?  Lot of features in the extension.

Time clock was not implemented.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Is this something that can be added?  At the moment, I have to use a separate time clock app which can be inconvenitent at times.  Would be well worth the added expense provided the increase isn't too exorbidant.

kvvaradha wrote:

We have an extension for project management and task management. It has task hours and billing feature and all.  You can checkout here to know more about it. 

CRM and project management

I visited the provided link and logged into the demo.  I was not able to create a project or at least I went through the motions but it would not save so I created a task for an existing project but there is no place to enter time spent for the task.  Will you give me some insight as to the process for the CRM module?

Try alternative credentials

Username : fulldemo
Password : password

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

kvvaradha wrote:

Try alternative credentials

Username : fulldemo
Password : password

Ok, that worked.  I sniffed around a bit but could not find where to enter / create a timesheet for a task.

Can try to link with vTigerCRM

I'd really prefer that everything assocated with FA was built into it.  Working to get away from all the monthly payments... I prefer to one time payment methods.

Can create a separate php application using the FA Tables data and extend the existing rudimentary CRM in FA. Can also use the document upload attachment facility in FA to integrate with manual systems too.

12 (edited by kvvaradha 10/30/2023 01:03:54 pm)

Time sheet was disabled by mistake in our CRM, I just enabled it again. 

Estimating Task to view the timesheet tab and there you can input the timesheet as well.

There is separate inquiry for timesheet Time Sheet From Kvcodes CRM .

And this will be billed when the task marked as completed.  and ofcourse the project progress should be 100 percent and status changed to completed. than only you can invoice this project and its associated tasks with its timesheet

If you need our immediate replies, Kindly chat from our Demo page itself, we will help you on the same time.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes