Topic: SALES INVOICE INQUIRY

I hope we can get a page on the sales menu to view sales invoices.
*sales_invoice_view.php

to view only the sales invoices as the sales_order_view.php page works.

Re: SALES INVOICE INQUIRY

i also have a customer invoice, i don't know the order number just the invoice reference, and i can't find a way to trace the invoice to an order number of trace the invoice itself.

i do not know what to do.

3 (edited by rafat 09/26/2023 01:17:08 pm)

Banking and General Ledger
Journal Inquiry
Reference ->enter invoice ref here
Type -> Sales Invoice
Make sure its within the dates or extend the From to a much longer period.
Search

You are right btw. We have Sales Order and Quotation Inquiry but not Sales Invoice. I don't know know why.

This might help.

Guys,

You can select the Customer Transactions and then filter by Sales Invoices or whatever you want.
Now you can see the order nr, reference and invoice no. And you can press the corresponding numbers for further details.

Joe

@joe,

I think the one who asked this wants to search for invoices by Reference No. He does not want to go thru a list of invoices looking for that specific one. Especially when this list is too big.

Sorry Guys for the late response.

@rafat

Yes I know, but you can use the 'Journal Inquiry' in 'Banking and General Ledger' for this. This is not optimal, but it works.

Changing this in 'Customer Transactions' will require more changes.

Joe

Well, I can see that this is a major improvement, so it has been implemented and pushed to the stable repo.

You can download /sales/inquiry/customer_inquiry.php and /sales/includes/db/cust_trans_db.inc and replace on your server.

Joe

Thanks @joe for all of your efforts.