1 (edited by sulheen 05/05/2023 01:31:01 pm)

Topic: I hope to find

1 - Manufacture of more than one product as a result of operating one or more products

2 - Manufactured products are produced directly upon sale without the need to go to manufacturing and it is an optional function in the settings

3 - Adding more inventory movements, such as disbursing products to another store, or to an analytical sector that has a store

4 - Adding more reports, as well as the possibility of selecting more than one sector in extracting the ledger report or in other parts of the report

5 - pos

6 - Use different pricing policies

7 - Setting the option of pricing manufactured products at prices different from the manufacturing cost

8 - Make a tree in the analytical sectors, such as the general accounts

Re: I hope to find

1. In FA currently we can't produce multiple products from one single process. I have a customization that can produce multiple products and it disctibutes the Work In Process cost as a weighted average to all produced items taking the Selling Price of the product as a Weight.

2. Such requirements are very specific. In FA we are providing a Generic platform for masses. For specific requirements you need to create modules.

5. There are few POS available as a modules created by some developers like @notrinos. you can contact them and integrate them in your repo

www.boxygen.pk

These requirements can be used according to each activity and what needs a mechanism, and they can be created with the possibility of activating or not activating them according to the needs of each activity. There are many of these functions from open source accounting programs, and we hope that FA will rise more than them.

Have you tried kits and assemblies?

how ?