Topic: Whats is "Branch"

hi guys!

can someone explain what is a "branch"? i dont understand the concept, how it is used etc.

thanks all!

Re: Whats is "Branch"

Hi,

A company that you sell to may have different offices or branches, so you can setup those in branches, otherwise you would have to setup a different company for each office-normally you just need the one

londondaveuk wrote:

Hi,

A company that you sell to may have different offices or branches, so you can setup those in branches, otherwise you would have to setup a different company for each office-normally you just need the one

thanks for the help my friend

can i use brand as a multiple customer contact in a same company

You can add as many contacts for company and/or branch a you wish. Why do you want to use branches for this?
Janusz

Understand about the branch, How to print statement by branch not by Customer as we are doing own collection on every branch ? Hope some one can solve my problem here...

A branch is normally not a legal entity like a subsidiary. This is the reason for not allowing statements by branch.

You should consider use Customers for these branches and eventually group them together to easy see their belongings.

/Joe