That is the point. They are never created in my case.
Re: Cannot login - extensions.php & config.php never created (3 replies, posted in Installation)
Topic: Cannot login - extensions.php & config.php never created (3 replies, posted in Installation)
I am having a difficult time installing frontaccounting. After clearing red warnings on http://host/frontaccounting, I come to the login page with the following error messages:
- include_once(./installed_extensions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file: /var/www/html/frontaccounting/frontaccounting.php at line 23
- include_once(): Failed opening './installed_extensions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in file: /var/www/html/frontaccounting/frontaccounting.php at line 23
- Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file: /var/www/html/frontaccounting/includes/session.inc at line 392
- session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/html/frontaccounting/config_db.php:1) in file: /var/www/html/frontaccounting/includes/session.inc at line 31
These error messages are followed by the login screen, specifying Version 2.4.7 Build 24.06.2019 - Login
Note, there is no company setup and hence none in the drop down.
None of the following files were created or exist on the entire computer:
In order to advance this far, I had to create the following file:
def_coy = 0; $tb_pref_counter = 1; $db_connections = array (
0 => array ('name' => 'Training',
'host' => 'localhost',
'dbuser' => 'admin',
'dbpassword' => '************',
'dbname' => 'test',
'tbpref' => '0_')
Here are the details of my machine
- debian 9
- PHP 7.0.33-0+deb9u3
- mysql Ver 8.0.16 for Linux on x86_64
I have set ownership of /var/www/html/frontaccounting and anything below this to www-data:www-data.
Permissions are 775.
I have tried without the "test" data base and with it. I created it using the mysql cli.
I have followed the instructions as best as I can.
I have never been able to get passed the login page.
Can you explain what I am missing?
Am I setting the ownership and permissions correctly? ... to allow front accounting permissions without causing a security issue.
Are there some PHP or MySql setup tasks that I am neglecting?