News from the Editor
|Posted by Joe (joe) on Jun 09 2011|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.3.5 is now available for download at sourceforge.net.
This release is a 2.3.5 release, and is considered as stable.
- Option for Show Also Allocated in Aged Customer/Supplier List.
- Display company name in warning when deleting company.
- Manual Revaluation of Currency Accounts now also inlcudes AR/AP accounts update.
- Improved notification in revaluation of currencies and fixed a summation bug.
- Fixed backup/restore screen layout displayed in Chrome.
- Fixed setting contact categories as inactive.
- Added attachment link after most popular entry forms.
- SQL trail switched off during database restore.
- Fixed Chrome issue with blocked cursor focus when enter is received on empty selectors.
- Timeout on long processing like backup/restore enlarged to 10 min.
- Direct Sales Invoice Duedate was not stored correctly in database.
- Customer Credit Notes should not be included in Print Receipts.
- Added tax summary to Sales Quotation Report.
- Added sales order edit link in Delivery Against Sales Orders.
- Fixed recurrent invoices messages, new recurrent invoices now show no last date.
- Changed Print Statements to follow aged customer/supplier list in presentation.
- Branches were repeated in Customer Branches table when more than one contact defined.
- Customer/branch list was searched on name and not reference.
- Missing links to Print/Email invoices after creating Recurrent Invoices.
- Improved Creation and ability to change Last Sent Date in Recurrent Invoices.
- Setting customer/supplier currency bank account in payment / deposit forms.
- Fixed message on po line removal in purchase invoice.
- Fixed selection by date in supplier transactions inquiry.
Items and Inventory
- Fixed problem with GRN clearing account initialization in GL setup.
- Fixed item settings display after data update in Items.
- Clean up in various files.
- Voiding work order missed voiding bank transactions.
- Wrong Balance in Search Dimensions and changing dates in view dimensions didn't work.
Banking and General Ledger
- Fixed amount display in bank deposit view.
- Additional checks on bank transaction entry/delete to avoid overdraft in following gransactions.
- Parse error after last changes in bank transfer.
- Voided bank transactions removed from bank inquiry.
- Current fiscal year in en_US-*.sql set to 2011.
- Fixed wrong date displayed in View/Print transaction for edited journal entries.
- Fixed subheaders gettext in Trial Balance inquiry.
- Quick Entries. Problems with latest MySql release.
- Bank Deposit / Payment Edition fixed (rewritten database rewrite scheme to void+add).
Last changed: Jun 09 2011 at 10:50 amBack