News from the Editor
|Posted by Joe (joe) on Feb 21 2016|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.3.25 is available for download at SourceForge.
This is a 2.3.25 bugfix release.
- Fixed vertical alignment on date picker icon
- Fixed deactivate_extension hook execution on extension deactivation.
- Improved safety handling of bad PHP interpretor releases.
- Fixed es_MX installer translation file.
- No display of shipping costs if there are no shipping costs on sales documents or views.
- Fixed net value calculations for GRN leading to unbalanced clearing account.
- Fixed hardcoded amout_row fixed 2 decimals. Removed and the default user_price_dec() is used.
- Fixed wrong calculaiton of standard cost during Advanced Manufacturing.
- Fixed correct calculation of stock_moves standard_cost when producing an Advanced Assembly.
- Fixed Material cost calculations for quantity = 0.
Banking and General Ledger
- Accounts entry. We only accept 0-9 and a dot if $accounts_alpha = 0 (default).
- Tax Report: duplicated lines were listed for edited transactions.
Last changed: Feb 21 2016 at 11:23 amBack