News from the Editor
|Posted by Joe (joe) on Feb 14 2011|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.3.2 is available for download at sourceforge.net.
This release is a 2.3.2 release, and is considered as stable.
- Added warning when user does not supply db credentials in create_coy
- Could not set prefs in setup System and General GL for any other than first company
- Fixed slow sql for po related invoices/credits
- Fixed theme images location
- Child document preparation moved to cart class
- Updated string handling in excel generator (reports were sometimes broken)
- Improved mail error handling
- Added access extensions hook placeholder in hook class.
- Sales quotations were presented in inquiry when realized 
- Fixed bad SO reference display
- Removed obsolete date selectors in Delivery against Order inquiry. Fixed order selection.
-  Fixed phone/email branch contact retrieval
- Fixed credit processing errors handling
- Fixed bug resulting in invalid postings when cash payment was selected for invoice against sales delivery
- Fixed supplier reference allowed length
- Check for qoh for supplier credit was missing
Items and Inventory
- - Fixed inventory status display for items without reorder level set.
Banking and General Ledger
- Backward compatibility fix in bank account limit check.
- Fixed accruals postings date calculation
- Fixed add_months() result for dates near end of month
- A global variable in config.php $show_voided_gl_trans = 1, shows zero amounts.
Last changed: Feb 14 2011 at 8:00 pmBack