News from the Editor
|Posted by Joe (joe) on May 08 2013|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.3.16 is available for download at SourceForge.
This is a 2.3.16 release, and is
considered as stable.
- New and better favicon.ico file
- Reverse order of transaction in admin/view void transaction (last
transaction appears on the first page)
- Fixed problem with MIME headers in emailed documents on gmail (pdf files
encoded in email body instead of attachment).
- Improvement in Customer Detail Listing (general notes added)
- Fixed charge customer address in Sales Order report
- Fixed bugs when printing Recurrent Invoices.
- When using templates for delivery and invoice, the lines and comments were
- Crediting an invoice in transactions stated wrong invoice date.
- Improved Customer Balances Report. Option to choose last column as
- Add customer filter in Invoice report
- Oustanding Orders Inquiry can be sorted by Customer, Ref and Order
- Fixed rounding error (not filtering some 0.00 transactions) in Customer
- Add Clear/Reset quantity button to sales order delivery (handy when doing
partial delivery of a big order).
- Optional switch in config file for sorting document lines by item code
during Sales Order/Direct Delivery/Direct Invoice edition.
- Improvement in Supplier Detail Listing (general notes added)
- Removed voided transactions from Supplier Balances report.
- Fixed dimensions support in supplier invoice: supplier dimension (if any)
overrides stock item defined dimension.
- Improved Supplier Balances Report. Option to choose last column as balance.
- Supplier credit note was not properly checked against sufficient quantity on
- Changed supplier payment to accept amount in foreign currency instead of
Items and Inventory
- New Costed Inventory Movement Report added (rep308.php).
- New Items Sales Summary Report.
- Added 'Item Like' parameter to Stock Sheet Report allowing SQL LIKE or
regexp filtering by item code.
- Added 'All locations' option in Stock Movements inquiry.
- Auto search after location, user or item change in outstanding orders
- Advanced assembly can now work with empty BOM. (use Issue for adding
- Dimension view balances were not updated after change in date range
Banking and General Ledger
- Added Work Order selection option in types list selector in Journal
- Option in config file to exclude balanced transactions for past years from
Brought forward column in Trial Balance.
Last changed: May 08 2013 at 11:08 amBack