News from the Editor
|Posted by Joe (joe) on Feb 14 2013|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.3.15 is available for download at SourceForge.
This release is a 2.3.15 release, and is considered as stable.
- Fixed 'page expired' prevention (white screen/warnings after session timout).
- Fixed 'Moved Temporarily' error after login (on some server configurations).
- 0002032: user_theme() should return default if theme does not exist
- Added email in current user class.
- Fixed handling of undefined mailboxes when reports are sent via email; supressed duplicate errors display.
- Changed Header_3 function in reports to increase the y-value in the logo.
- Fixes in sales credit note voiding procedures (invalid changes in delivery notes).
- Email of Sales Documents now use the General Contact type (fall back if no 'orders', 'invoices' contact types)
- In case of document reference already in use, FA suggest the next number (if possible) ready to save again.
- Partially delivered Sales Order can now be closed using 'Cancel Order' button on edition.
- Fix of a bug in Customer Details Report
- New report, Supplier Details Report.
- Fixed a bug so calling the popup items (f4) works when making PO, Direct GRN, Direct Supp Invoice
- Fixed current purchasing credit display
Items and Inventory
- New report, Inventory Movements, added to FrontAccounting core.
- Included Sales Pricing, Purchasing Prising, Cost update and Reorder Levels in tabs in Items form.
- Fixed a couple of small bugs in Inventory Purchasing Report.
Banking and General Ledger
- Cleanup (removed redundant argument mistakenly introduced in bank_accounts_list() helper).
Last changed: Feb 14 2013 at 5:32 amBack