News from the Editor
|Posted by Joe (joe) on May 21 2012|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.3.11 is available for download at SourceForge.
This release is a 2.3.11 release, and is considered as stable.
- Fixed a rounding error in ui_view.inc - price_in_words().
- Fixed bug in attachments uploading.
- Fixed regression in GetText tests in System Diagnostics.
- Fixed a bug in floatcmp(). Missing parenthesis in the last condition.
- Date-field (screen) increased from 9 to 10 characters. Problems seeing the date on Mac.
- Report uses default language, not user's preferred language.
- Fixed a login problem on IIS.
- Fixed lang domain switching in hooks_invoke_first/hook_invoke_last (Modules).
- Autocreating branch. Fixed location and shipping defaults.
- Required Delivery date was not implemented properly.
- Option for changing invoice date when creating recurrent invoices.
- Modifying Sales Invoice (with allocations) causes negative allocations.
- When editing a sales order with a price list, the price was null.
- Better check for duplicate references in multiuser environments for sales documents.
- Supplier Credit Notes raises false error about QOH.
- Cosmetic fix in viewing supp invoice payments section.
Items and Inventory
- Fixed a typo in location variable.
- The GRN Valuation Report had tax included in price if this was set on supplier.
- Fixed email multiplication when bulk work order report is generated.
Banking and General Ledger
- Fixed multiplied amounts in Journal Inquiry.
- Tax from a Journal Entry was presented wrong.
- Layout improvements in Bank Transfer.
- Improved report Journal Entries (rep702.php) to show memo in multiple lines.
Last changed: May 24 2012 at 8:07 amBack