News from the Editor
|Posted by Joe (joe) on May 24 2010|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
A new minor release, 2.2.9, is available for download at Sourceforge.net.
- Allowing the Tax Report to be printed to Excel/OO Calc
- Minor changes to balance sheet/profit and loss drilldown
- Print Statements no longer show voided items.
- Sales Order inquiry using reference number.
Bugs fixed in 2.2.9
- Deleting Sales Order with reference to voided delivery caused SQL error
- Incorrect backup of tables with more than 2 digit prefix.
- Supplier Payment Report show paid invoices (rounding problem)
- Fixed ambiguites and typos in report titles.
- Fixed email links to use ajax.
- Payment Over allocation is now forbidden
- Allowing multiple FA instances on the same server.
- Fixed html generation for buttons.
- Fixed a Stock Check Bug on order in report Stock Check Sheet.
If you are updating from an earlier 2.X.X installation, please check roles setup,
as due to bug just fixed they may need corrections for work order bulk reports and
tax groups. Also follow the instruction in update.html file.
If this is a new installation, please follow the instructions in install.html file.
Last changed: May 24 2010 at 8:31 amBack