News from the Editor
|Posted by Joe (joe) on Feb 16 2010|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.2.6 available for download at Sourceforge.Net.
- Placing a print link in all view windows (without menus)
- Added a Profit/Loss Statement drilldown inquiry in Banking and GL
- Added memo search in Journal Inquiry.
- Changed Balance Sheets/PL Statements to be recursive.
- Added trans_no in bank deposit/payment final link, by Tom Hallman.
- Added a selector for decimal values in Balance Sheet and P/L Statement
- Changed so 'Allow Negative Stock' will update the GL cogs/inventory when
the correct values later are obtained.
- CSS style is now implemented in all FA.
- New label style for the themes. Better layout in supp inv/credit
Bugs fixed in 2.2.6
- Exchange rate bug when searching a non existing customer
-  stock_master material_cost incorrectly updated during GRN when
price format uses thousands seperator. A couple of minor errors too.
- Fixed get_standard_cost() for dummy items
- When buying a service item from a supplier, the delivery produced
wrong inventory GL transactions. No GL transactions should be here
- Fixed continuation after timeout.
- Prevent saving empty lines in invoices/delivery notes
- Fixed bug resulting in broken line items relations after edition of multiline SO.
-  Global $path_to_root is missing in function handle_submit() in file
-  Cannot change item type when item is edited
-  GRN Valuation Report shows wrong data
- Fixed IE related hotkeys problem with AltTab
- Better check for language session var.
If you are updating from an earlier 2.X.X installation, please follow the instruction in update.html file.
If this is a new installation, please follow the instructions in install.html file.
Last changed: Feb 16 2010 at 2:02 pmBack