News from the Editor
|Posted by Joe (joe) on Feb 02 2010|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.2.5 available for download at Sourceforge.Net.
- New document type, Receipt.
- Added a Balance Sheet drilldown inquiry in Banking and GL
- Up to 4-5 levels of GL accounts groups in COA.
Bugs fixed in 2.2.5
- Demand was calculated double from Sales Quotations. Should be 0.
- Put a heavy warning on marking the checkbox 'Allow Negative Inventory'
- Small adjustments to Bank Statement and GL Transaction Reports
- Exchange rate doesn't update table when adding new or deleting rate.
- Bug in Sales Price pickup.
-  Bug not deleting refs record when deleting Sales Order, Quotation
-  Fixed tax records from journal entry (voiding problem)
- Added purchase tax account in default COAs
- Bug in Quick Entry lines with Tax added.
-  Bug in closing some special balance sheet levels.
-  Bug ignoring shipping cost in Direct Invoice (cash).
- Improved error display during Ajax operations.
- Bug in direct invoice when cash sales and no cash account defined in sales pos.
Allow using of multi level COA when digits are of same length in account groups
The GL account groups (types) setup with sub-levels only allowed 2 levels in the current
By setting up the account types with same digit lenghts in id and exactly in the order
you want them presented in COA and reports, and with the sub-levels you want them
belong to it is now possible to use at least 4 or 5 levels. Having more is not
Condition for doing that:
Set the variable, $use_new_account_types = 1; in your config.php
If you are updating from an earlier 2.X.X installation, please follow the
instruction in update.html file.
If this is a new installation, please follow the instructions in install.html file.
Last changed: Feb 02 2010 at 6:06 amBack