News from the Editor
|Posted by Joe (joe) on Jul 29 2009|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Version 2.1.4 of FrontAcounting has been released and is available on Sourceforge.
Main topics in 2.1.4
- Material Cost Averaging Problem when voiding
- Change of bank account type after creation should not be allowed.
- Attachment view/download bug
- Purchase Order use the same header as Sales Order
- Improved Inventory Sales Report. Now by Customer and quantities as well.
- Wrong presentation of left to allocate if discount was given
- Comments should follow templates and recurrent invoices
- Bug in Tax Inquiry and Tax Report when entering in Journal Entry
- When saving a Payment to a Customer in Bank Payments (normally payment to suppliers) it was saved with wrong sign in debtor_trans (very rare).
- Bugs in sending documents as email. Seems to land in the spam filter due to bad text and scrambled name on attached documents
- Bad right margin on Tax Report (papersize A4)
Last changed: Nov 21 2009 at 5:15 amBack