News from the Editor
Release 2.1.0 beta
|Posted by Joe (joe) on Feb 04 2009|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
Release 2.1.0 beta now available on Sourceforget.net for download.
News in FrontAccounting 2.1 Beta
- Better support for upgrading database changes from early release
- Accelerator keys in menues
- Grouping listboxes where appropriate
- Sortable database paging in inquiries with many records
- Better layout in long forms (now double sided).
- Preparing for install of menu extensions (not modules)
- Document files in doc subdirectory
- An inactive field in most 'catalog' tables to prepare for making records inactive.
- Option for graphic links instead of text links in tables.
- Changed license type to GNU Affero GPL v.3. Stamped in all source files.
- Sales documents. Line descriptions can be edited and printing of documents handles multiple line of descriptions.
- Point of Sales definitions for better handling of cash sales
- Sales Groups for grouping customers.
- Recurrent Invoices
- Dimensions can be selected on sales delivery and invoices.
- Accumulating of shipping costs and legal text on invoices
- New printed document layout
- New fields in suppliers: phone, fax, tax id, contact and credit limit
- Supplier credit notes show only invoices for a period
- 'Credit this' link in supplier inquiry
- Attachment of scanned documents
Items and Inventory
- Item Kit Sets for order/sales speed up
- Foreign Codes registration for barcode scanner entry.
Banking and General Ledger
- Bank accounts reconciliation
- Dimension view now shows balances instead of transactions
- Quick Entries (preset GL transactions) in Bank Deposit/Payment, Journal Entry and Supplier invoice/credit
- Rewritten tax report and tax inquiry.
Bugs fixed in this release
- All bugs up to release 2.0.7 are fixed in this release too.
-  Can't void freehand customer credit note.
-  Unable issue of credit note for invoice with removed item lines.
-  New line added to inventory transfer/adjustment sometimes overwrites old one.
-  Keep getting left allocated weird results (rounding problems).
-  Credit note was stored without entered shippment cost and comment.
-  minor language updates in a few sales files
- Numeric check on class id added.
-  Accounts on Credit Hold can still process delivery notes on sales order and invoicing.
-  It shows invoices as overdue still (in red), even though its been payed and allocated.
Last changed: Feb 04 2009 at 8:28 amBack