News from the Editor
2.0 Release Candidate (RC1)
|Posted by Joe (joe) on Jun 10 2008|
|News from the Editor >> Program|
2.0 Release Candidate (RC1) is finally ready for download at SourceForge.net. Some last minute problems arose. They are now solved. Follow the instructions in the install.html/update.htm.
New features in 2.0
- Optional Replacement of Listboxes for Items, Customers and/or Suppliers with a Search Box.
- Salesman Provisions and Breakpoints for calculating Provisions for Salesmen. New Salesmen Report.
- Documents can have more than one Row with the same Stock ID.
- Separation of Customer Invoice Issue and Goods Delivery.
- Direct Delivery Entry.
- Direct Invoice Entry.
- Batch Invoicing for more than one Delivery.
- Template Delivery and Invoicing. Can be Marked in Sales Order Inquiry.
- Most of Sales Documents are editable.
- Links to Print Documents after entry.
- Links to Print Documents in inquiries.
- An Update Script for easily batch updating the Company Databases for New Releases.
- Rewrite of 'View or Print Transactions'.
- Rewrite and better Tax Routines. Moving Tax Included from Tax Groups to Sales Types.
- Automatic Calculation of Average Item Material Cost from PO Delivery and Work Order Entry.
- Units of Measure moved to company database.
- Numeric inputs for percent/price/exrate amounts is now related to user display formats.
- Better program structure. Moved many folders to /company/0 where /0 is the company number. Even company unique reports.
- Optional Wiki Help Integration.
- A Lot of Minor Bug Fixes.
- Cleaning up the Scripts and removing Redundant Materials.
- FA is now PHP 4 and PHP 5 compatible and should run on MySQL 3.23 - 5.X.X Servers
- Sealed FA to avoid XSS Attacks via js db injection.
- Moved the content of function header2 in pdf_report.inc to a separate file for better design support.
- Automatic calculation of item prices from home currency and base sales type settings.
- Prepared for ajax functionalily and implemented it partly. Optional hints desplay.
- Moved menu-system from header/footer.inc to renderer.php for better support of themes.
- Changed the html to be DOCTYPE html 4.01 transitional.
- Datepicker now shows week number as well.
- Current User can now change his password.
Last changed: Jun 10 2008 at 8:00 amBack