1 (edited by juju 03/26/2011 07:57:38 am)

Topic: Shortage in Stock Check Sheets Report

Hello

I have item "A" type Manufactured with BOM items "B, C, D" type Purchased, requirement respectively 1.  QOH item A = 2 and QOH for item B, C, D respectively 1, when there are sales orders item A, amount 5. Why the shortages in Stock Check Report Sheet for items B, C, D quantity -4 ?

Should be shortages for items B, C, D = -2, because shortage for item A = -3.

Thanks & Best Regard

ING NGARSO SUNG TULODO, ING MADYO MANGUN KARSO, TUT WURI HANDAYANI

Re: Shortage in Stock Check Sheets Report

1. you have 'Allowed negative stock' enabled.
2. You made a sales order, but you forgot to make a work order of 3. If you do that, you will see that everything is ok.

/Joe

For "Allow Negative Inventory" I did not checkbox, I make a work order with option "Advanced Manufacture" has be my release but to BOM item B,C,D demand = 5 suggestion = - 4, no change.

What is the FA can't count the shortage item classified in BOM / Advanced Manufactured in the process?

/Jujuk

Please try to explain exactly everything you have done so I can monitor the process.

Without a work order the demand is as you describe. The work order is needed to handle the stock correctly. But after the work order is created it is correct.

/Joe

In details are as follows:

1. I have the Goods "A " with BOM items "B, C, D," each quantity 1, my entry in "Bill Of Material" on "Menu Manufacturing".
2. I buy items "B, C, D" each quantity 3, I use for production of A by 2
3. QOH A = 2, B = 1, C = 1, D = 1.
4. There are orders from customers goods "A" as much as 5 to be sent Date 03/30/2011, I entry in the Sales Order Entry in the Sales menu.
5. From is information order customer, I entry "Work Order"  in menu "Manufacturing" with type menu "Advanced Manufacture" Date: "03/26/2011" Date Required By: "03/30/2011"
6. I want to check the need / how many items "B,C,D" should I message to the supplier to fulfill the order customer.
7. on the "Stock Check Sheets" Report I select Show Shortages.
8. But the information that produced failed, or I can not read it. Written there shortages for items "B, C, D" as much as -4. Should be  -2.
9. Can I send a print report results from the process..

8. No not needed.

I see the problem you have.
I will try to explain how FA works.
Stock moves are created on Sales Deliveries, PO Receivals, Work Order (simple), Work Order Advances - Production and Adjustments.
Sales orders create 'Demand', POs and WOs advanced before Production create 'On Order'.

So as you see, as long as you have not done any Production of the Work Order, the QOH will not be correct.

I hope you understand me. To avoid these things, I recommend to Produce the items before putting them on the Sales Orders. You will, however, not be able to deliver the items (or even produce them) if you get negativ stock (with the accept negative stock unmarked).

/Joe.

Thanks /Joe for the explanation

Should not the determination of demand goods BoM = Shortage of goods in a sales order / manufactured goods.

So that we can determine effective measures / right in ordering items for material manufactured goods to the supplier.

/Jujuk