Topic: Supplier needs second email address

Right now there is one supplier email address.

I think there should be two:

1) Purchasing
2) Accounts Receivable

Thoughts?

Right now when I make a payment and Email the remittance it goes the same place as the Purchase Orders.

Tom

2 (edited by rodw 03/20/2010 10:14:53 pm)

Re: Supplier needs second email address

Good idea Tom. Even better would be the ability to add a list of contacts for a company in another table and select one of these to be the Sales contact and another to be the Accounts contact. You would then need to be able to select the contact to email when sending the purchase order.

I had noticed that that there was no way to add additional contatcts/emails to the suppliers which I thought was a weakness.

[b]RodW[/b]
Brisbane, QLD, Australia

I use a system called groupoffice, it has email, address book, appointments, files, notes, etc.  I use all this in the tab next to FA, I have to do a little cut a paste now and then, but it works good... for FA is sure to do one day..

"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."  - Aristotle.

Yes, contacts table for customer/supplier relationships is definitely good idea.
Rod, could you add this idea  to future development wiki page for later discussion/refinement?
Janusz

itronics wrote:

Yes, contacts table for customer/supplier relationships is definitely good idea.
Rod, could you add this idea  to future development wiki page for later discussion/refinement?
Janusz

Sorry, it has taken me a while to get to this as I was away for a week or so but I have done as you asked.

[b]RodW[/b]
Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Thank you. I will look into this.
Janusz