Topic: error on customer_invoice

the following was produced on new unstable release

DATABASE ERROR : The debtor transaction detail could not be queried
error code : 1064
error message : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND debtor_trans_type=13 AND 0_stock_master.stock_id=0_debtor_trans_details.' at line 6
sql that failed was : SELECT 0_debtor_trans_details.*, 0_debtor_trans_details.unit_price+0_debtor_trans_details.unit_tax AS FullUnitPrice, 0_debtor_trans_details.description As StockDescription, 0_stock_master.units FROM 0_debtor_trans_details,0_stock_master WHERE () AND debtor_trans_type=13 AND 0_stock_master.stock_id=0_debtor_trans_details.stock_id ORDER BY id

Re: error on customer_invoice

On which page you have found this problem ?

Janusz

Woops, my mistake! I thought that was in the error message. It was generated when accessing this page:
frontaccount/sales/customer_invoice.php?ModifyInvoice=34

The odd thing is that it is not consistant. On some of my entries it will generate an error on others it will permit an edit.

Also I am using the new release of 2.0.

On another note, probably an easier fix.
on page:
frontaccount/sales/sales_order_entry.php?
after an entry of an item, the edit/delete links are not visable, they are there however. I would imagine this just needs a color change in css?
below is the actual link
<td ><input type="submit" class="editbutton" name="Edit0" value="Edit" />

</td>
<td ><input type="submit" class="editbutton" name="Delete0" value="Delete" />

I will if I can find any more information on the first bug.

Thanks again

Some earlier versions of unstable  (before latest fixes) could produce invalid database records, which in turn can produce this error. Now this should not appear on curerently entered transactions.

Regarding invisable links - this depend on CSS implementation in various browsers. My goal was to make buttons which looks  like links to continue FA look &feel, but this may be unsatisfactory in some cases.

Could you play a little with /themes/*/default.css settings for your current theme  regarding .editbutton class ? If you can please comment out some of those lines about opacity, select proper settings and post it here together with your browser version.

Regards
Janusz