Topic: Drop Down List No Longer Works??

I'm not sure, but I thought I could be in the New Sales Entry form page or the purchase entry form and click on the down arrows beside the Customer, Supplier and Item Description and see a list of choices. Now, I have a very short box with a down-arrow and click on the arrow does not show any list - blank or not. I would attach a picture, but didn't see a way to upload it

I can click on the magnifying glass and get a new window of choices and that's how I have been able to continue testing.

What did I do wrong? Thanks!

Re: Drop Down List No Longer Works??

@paul

In setup->Company Setup you have to uncheck Search Item, Customer and Supplier Lists.

@rafat - Thank you and thanks for your patience.

I just found your answer in the FAQ, too! Sorry.

Also, is there a way to export the wiki information to a single PDF file?

@paul You know you can press the help icon in any page and it will take you to the relevant wiki page?

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

Thank you @poncho. I am picking up on that now that you mention it. Still, having a print to possibly read through may give answers before I have the question. Sometimes I think I would rather read an actual page and also to have a reference.

Thank you