Re: Arabic and other RTL ( Right to Left) languages User Interface

Sorry@poncho1234

I did not explain things properly.. I do have POEDIT and have apmuthu version of the file and its about 90% correct but 100% translated. Some of it is a direct google translation which is not 100% correct. Contextual translation needs some human intervention especially when a Technical or special Accounting terms are used.. but that is not my main concern as I edit the Translation file to the terms that suit my organization..

What I meant is the text inside the graphics in the dashboard as seen in the attached file.

Appreciate your efforts.

Post's attachments

DashBoard.png 18.3 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Have a look at the translation strings in includes/dashboard.inc - these strings are in the .po file available for translation. Compare with the English versions and match the translations.

Another file of interest is reporting/includes/class.graphic.inc that is included in admin/dashboard.php.

28 (edited by poncho1234 07/09/2019 06:03:12 pm)

I think it's this:- It's your GL Account Classes:-
What are the names of your GL Account Classes? Go to Banking And General Ledger->GL Account Classes: Change names of Income and Cost classes...may as well change the rest why you are there.