1 (edited by barbarian 05/28/2019 03:11:49 am)

Topic: 403 error for modules folder

I have setup a new frontaccounting website in free hosting. When I tried to access my custom module URL, I got 403 error. Other link are ok and there are not any problem at all. Only for content inside modules folder. I have checked the permission should be accessable (now 775 or 777). I also tried to create a dummy file xxx.php inside folder modules. This file also rais 403 error. It seems the problem is in modules directory.

What happened here? This is the first time I encounter this problem.

Re: 403 error for modules folder

@barbarian

You must be missing an index.php inside your module directory. Just a small file with same name with the following code might do it:

<?php
header("Location: ../index.php");

Check if php is enabled for the said folder and file ownerships are okay for the webserver process.

I have created another folder without index.php and it works normally. I have delete and recreate folder named modules and it give 403 error. It seems the problem is folder named modules is not accessible in that web server. Is it possible? I hosted previous FA with the same hosting and never face any problem like this.

rafat wrote:

@barbarian

You must be missing an index.php inside your module directory. Just a small file with same name with the following code might do it:

<?php
header("Location: ../index.php");

Isn't this script purpose to redirect to index.php in parent folder if we only access the folder without any page?

The module must be accessed only through the index.php in the FA webroot. Provide a template of your module access URL.