Topic: Customer prepaid

Hello,

How to handle customer prepaid in FA? Any tutorial? I remember saw some feature regarding this in FA.Thank you.

Re: Customer prepaid

Hello,

You need to create a payment terms as PrePayment. While recording an Order or Invoice select this Payment Term.

www.boxygen.pk

Create a payment term for prepayment and than create sales order with prepayment term. Than goto customer payments.

You can see there the sales order. Make payment for it. Than make sales delivery and invoice for it.

Or you can create direct invoice with prepayment term like boxygen told. These two ways are programmed with prepayment invocies

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thank you. It works.

boxygen wrote:

Hello,

You need to create a payment terms as PrePayment. While recording an Order or Invoice select this Payment Term.

kvvaradha wrote:

Or you can create direct invoice with prepayment term like boxygen told. These two ways are programmed with prepayment invocies

Are you sure you can do that with Direct Invoices? I am not able to do that. The option of Prepayment is not shown when I use Direct invoice.

I think FA doesnot allow it like that. for direct invoice, we can choose "Cash Only" mode to collect payment during invoice, or cash sales.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Prepayment can be selected at the time of Sales Order only.

www.boxygen.pk