1 (edited by ryanayao 02/28/2019 08:02:23 am)

Topic: how to make sure that columns table_section 2 or 3 does not show

hello im trying to not display table_section 2 or 3 on po_entry_items.php since it not needed in my program but everytime i try to modify something  how to disabled the supplier_id with causing alot of errors like duplicate or make supplier input default  or any column from table_section 2 or 3 to have insert as default.

ERROR The default stock location set up for this user is not a currently defined stock location. Your system administrator needs to amend your user record. what is this im trying to hide this but i get error.

if (get_company_pref('use_dimension') == 2)
        dimensions_list_row(_('Dimension 2').':', 'dimension2', null, true, _('Default'), false, 2);
    /* locations_list_row(_("Receive Into:"), 'StkLocation', null, false, true, $order->fixed_asset); 
        hidden('fixed_asset', $order->fixed_asset); */

Re: how to make sure that columns table_section 2 or 3 does not show

Identify the form field names and make defaults for them and set the css style to display none.

Re: how to make sure that columns table_section 2 or 3 does not show

where can i find this value to display none  for the css? i can't find it anywhere  wanted to know where to find this html link in all pages for link back wanted to edit.

function hyperlink_back($center=true, $no_menu=true, $type_no=0, $trans_no=0, $final=false) ------> where to find this link for back.?
{
    global $path_to_root;

if ($center)
        echo "<center>";
    $id = 0;    
    if ($no_menu && $trans_no != 0)
    {
        include_once($path_to_root."/admin/db/attachments_db.inc");
        $id = has_attachment($type_no, $trans_no);
        $attach = get_attachment_string($type_no, $trans_no);
        echo $attach;
    }
    $width = ($id != 0 ? "30%" : "20%");    
    start_table(false, "width='$width'");
    start_row();
    if ($no_menu)
    {
        echo "<td align=center><a href='javascript:window.print();'>"._("Print")."</a></td>\n";
    }    
    echo "<td align=center><a href='javascript:goBack(".($final ? '-3' : '').");'>".($no_menu ? _("Close") : _("Back"))."</a></td>\n";
    end_row();
    end_table();
    if ($center)
        echo "</center>";
    echo "<br>";
}