Topic: Accounting Standard in Front accounting

Which accounting standard has been used while creating front accounting software
Does it have Indian accounting standard ??

Re: Accounting Standard in Front accounting

It applies to common standard with limitations of FA code structure.
And more over it applies GST . You can use it. And regarding the hsn code and tax report based on hsn was not implemented. Other than that it works fine. The e-way bills also not implemented.

Hope it helps to understand

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

I would like to know definition or the meaning of every component or options which has been given in front accounting

Where can I find that ??

@pratik.kamble91 - You can read FrontAccounting Wiki 

And also some i wrote in my website Kvcodes

@joe -  Can you put wiki Link on the top menu. so users can find it easily.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

How to delete fiscal Year ?

Go to the Option "fiscal years" into "setup" main options.

cleal

No, It is not getting deleted a error comes when I click on cross mark !!

8 (edited by poncho1234 11/02/2018 06:24:26 pm)

Your question 'How to delete fiscal Year?' is well documented in this forum, please use the search function.

'a error' There are hundreds of error code strings in FA, 'a error' does not help us help you resolve the issue you have, also the error codes usually contain sufficient info for you to work out the solution yourself.

General help - please read carefully
FA takes a little time to learn, you need to read - to learn how to use the program and get the best out of the program. This investment in time will be repaid when you see how much time FA can actually save you
Clicking help in the top right corner of any page of the program will take you to the relevant wiki page.
The wiki contains most of the info you will need to know, most of the rest you can find in this forum.
New users are encouraged to setup a 'Training Company' where you can 'experiment' and try new functions for the 1st time, before you do your actual company accounts

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

Hope your fiscal years table is properly arranged - the id is sequential and matches the table data years.

Here in Egypt the IFRS is the closest standard to Egyptian standards.
What about this issue as i read you adhere to US GAAP!?

How can we use Frontaccounting regarding for example, and not as a limitation LIFO AND FIFO, TAX, revaluation, finance and operating leases and cash flow st.
Is this need customization from us or is it already fixed in any extension?

Thanks in advance,
Mohamed