Topic: Tax Report

Hi

Now I am making my first VAT declaration with 2.4.2 version.
Problems:
1) Tax Inquiry - this shows absolutly mess - I am not understanding - where it takes these numbers and it sum up Charged on sales and Paid on purchases.
2) Tax Report - this doesn't shows and adding invoices, what are added through Supplier Invoices - where you can define GL entries.

So I have three different amount - one in Tax Inquiry, one in Tax Report and one in Balance Sheet....

Re: Tax Report

Any idea - why Tax Report doesn't include supplier invoices?

Hi,

When you say Tax Report isn't showing supplier invoices, are these invoices related to any 0% tax ? In my case I have EU Acquisition Tax at 0%, and so when I generate tax report I don't see these supplier invoices with 0% tax.

But on other hand if I sell something with 0% tax, it shows up on tax report.

I've just written in another thread about this exact problem. Hope we find a solution soon.

Please take a look at the standard report and annotate it's image of what you would like to see and upload and post the link here.

Almost all reports have their skeletal outputs in image format in the wiki for reference.

I have similar problem as above with the Tax report.
If I enter a Supplier Invoice Thru Direct Supplier Invoice then the VAT tax report shows it OK.
If I enter the Supplier Invoice Thru Supplier Invoices (GL Type or Quick Entry) then the tax Report Does not show the VAT entered.
Running 2.4.4
Is this Normal?

Try the Git Master version and revert on any issue still remaining.

I Tried Git Master Version and its the same behavior. Supplier invoices are not shown in the Tax Report if entered thru GL or Quick Entry. Purchases-->Supplier Invoices.

I just copied rep709 from an fa 2.3.25 over my 2.4.4 installation and now the Tax Report shows  the  Supplier Invoices entries done via GL. I did a compare between the two files and there is approx six lines difference. Being a novice in programming I could not know where things went wrong. BTW the 2.3.25 report has many other errors but at least it shows the GL Tax entries..

I think this is a bug that needs to be fixed. Can someone please test with there installation of 2.4.4 and confirm .

@joe: any legacy port went awry?

rafat wrote:

I think this is a bug that needs to be fixed. Can someone please test with there installation of 2.4.4 and confirm .

I know its an old message, but I have the same problem on 2.4.6. (ie. vat posted on gl accounts via Supplier invoices or Supplier payment transactions not showing up in the tax report.

As suggested by rafat I too restored the old 2.3.26 report rep709 and it seems to have resolved it.

Also I have noticed the tax_inquiry transaction is also not showing the vat.

Has there been any progress on this bug to date?

checked with my copies in production, tax report display normally, may you can check new commit in
https://sourceforge.net/p/frontaccounting/activity/?page=0&limit=100#5c3797dde8ba7c15233606bb

@ml3698.. Take a look at this discussion..You will find your solution:

https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=7252&p=4

I am not sure that the solution proposed in the above discussion is committed yet.

Regards..Rafat