Topic: Display Fields while Printing reports

hey,
i am trying to display fields in printing reports relating to company information in company setup menu such as

1. Phone #
2. Email
3. GST #
4. Address

can you please help me how can i do that

Regards

Re: Display Fields while Printing reports

Which reports are you trying to fix?   I am working on trying to figure out how to add the email to my Sales orders, but GST & address are already a part of that report.  Maybe you can look on rep109.php (the sales order) and see how that calls in the address & gst and then use those same calls in the report you are creating.

Hey, I want to display these things on trial balance / balance sheet or other relating matters expect sales order or purchase order.

Trial Balance & Balance Sheet are solely for YOUR company, right?  So your company info is the only info that will show here?

It might be tedious, but you could just copy and paste that info into the comments section before you print the report.

hey, i dont think so because it must be by code specially for following items that i mentioned above.

hey,
can any one let me know how can i add address in REP708 (trial balance) after the name of the company and how can i remove the url after the name of the company at right side of the page.
regards

Until you can figure out exactly how (I'm not having ANY luck finding it), try the destination as Excel.  It will give you the report in a spreadsheet, formatted like the PDF.  You can manually fix what you're asking about, then print.  Not ideal, but it will work.

I've tried editing the pdf_report.inc which is where I think that header is created, but nothing I change does anything, so I must be wrong.

8 (edited by poncho1234 10/10/2018 05:46:41 pm)

Look at existing reports - study them...

You may find a line similar to:-

$rep->SetHeaderType('Header2');

Available is Header, Header2, Header3
Or you could write your own Header4 based on one of the originals

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

hey, Poncho1234,

i dont know where i need to place this header2 or header1 in REP708 (TB). but i have made some changes at includes/pdf_report.inc as;

$this->Text($companyCol, $this->company['postal_address']);
            $this->row -= ($this->lineHeight + 4);

this is working but tell me the above changes also.

10 (edited by poncho1234 10/11/2018 01:52:24 pm)

Again study the existing reports - including the Ext's... at least 2 of them use Header3

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/