Topic: Blank page after login

After upgraging to 2.4.4 from 2.4.2 I have a problem. In my main administration after i enter my credentials i get a blank screen only with the footer show

--Source from webpage ---
<center><center><table width='20%' cellpadding='2' cellspacing='0'>
<tr>
<td align=center><a href='javascript:goBack();'>Terug</a></td>
</tr>
</table></center>
</center><br></div></div>
</div>
<div class='fa-footer'>
<span class='power'><a target='_blank' href='https://frontaccounting.com'>FrontAccounting 2.4.4</a></span>
<span class='date'>02/09/2018 15:28</span>
<span class='date'>JWBosch Techniek</span>
<span class='date'>jwbosch.nl</span>
<span class='date'>Jan Willem Bosch</span>
<span class='date'>Thema: canvas</span>
<span class='date'></span>
</div>
</div>
<script type='text/javascript'>
        _focus = '';
        _validate = [  ];
        var editors = [  ];
    </script>
<script type="text/javascript"><!--

var user = {
theme: './themes/canvas/',
loadtxt: 'Opvragen van gegevens....',
date: '02/09/2018',
datesys: 0,
datefmt: 1,
datesep: '/',
ts: '.',
ds: ',',
pdec : 2}

--></script>
</body></html>
--- End Source from webpage.

Here is what the error log shows :

[02-Sep-2018 15:28:15 Europe/Berlin] 0::session.inc:432:[before upgrade] ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time
[02-Sep-2018 15:28:15 Europe/Berlin] 0:jwbosch:session.inc:432:[before upgrade] ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time
[02-Sep-2018 15:28:15 Europe/Berlin] 0:jwbosch:dashboard.php:16: Unhandled exception [0]: Call to undefined method dashboard_app::application().

What must i do to see the mainscreen again?

J.W. Bosch

cool JWBosch Techniek cool
-- Work - Frontaccounting - terrace --

Re: Blank page after login

The dashboard extension is no need to install. Within 2.4.4 itself. It has the core feature. If you rename the dashboard module folder it will work.or simply remove from there it will work.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

I renamed de dashboard theme to dashboard2 and try to login again. Every thing is the same, except now the canvas theme is active. Still a blank page.

This is the new eeror.log:
[03-Sep-2018 23:13:13 Europe/Berlin] 0:jwbosch:session.inc:432:[before upgrade] ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time
[03-Sep-2018 23:13:22 Europe/Berlin] 0:jwbosch:session.inc:432:[before upgrade] ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time
[03-Sep-2018 23:13:22 Europe/Berlin] 0:jwbosch:session.inc:432:[before upgrade] ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time
[03-Sep-2018 23:13:23 Europe/Berlin] 0:jwbosch:dashboard.php:16: Unhandled exception [0]: Call to undefined method dashboard_app::application().

Anything else I can try?

Not dashboard theme. It's dashboard module is still active

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thank you, that did the trick.

Glad to hear.  Actually the new FA has the dashboard features. So you dont need to install module or theme for it. if you need to use any additional components you can get it from there.  But do it very carefully.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes