Topic: Experienced Deleloper - Batch Processing Modifications for FA
Seeking experienced FA Developer to create a Batch Processing Extension for FA.
A Legacy Accounting client is desiring to use FA if Batch Processing can be implemented.
Project Requirements Outline:
1. A "Batch" tab on the main navigation with options below to:
(a) Create a New Batch
(b) Select an Existing Batch
(c) Post a Batch
(d) Delete a Batch
An auto-generated batch_id could be retrieved from Transaction References.
While a second user supplied description field would make the batch unique.
Date & Time data could be automatic or user entered.
2. These batch_ids would need to be selected when entering Sales or other types of transactions. This would require the addition of a drop-down selection for choosing the appropriate batch.
3. In Sales-> Order Entry e.g. there could be a number of batches depending upon purpose.
Inventory would need to be committed upon Order creation and removed once the batch is posted.
Similarly released if the batch is deleted.
4. POS would have unique batch_ids based upon register location/id.
5. Batch Listings would need to be run and corrected before any batch could be posted to the G/L.
6. Other considerations such as reporting, etc, to be determined.
Please submit your proposal detailing time-frame and cost in USD
This is a paying job and the client is willing to allow the successful project to be added to FA under Open Source License.