Topic: problem logging in as admin after installation

Hello,

I am having problems logging in with my admin password i created during installation.  I have gone through all the forum and tried to the best of my knowledge the solutions to no avail.  I have deleted and reinstalled three times but still the problem is there.

Is there someone who is willing to complete  the install or do a fresh install for me for a fee?

I badly need it working today. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Re: problem logging in as admin after installation

Kindly send me an email on Kensoftwares@gmail.com . I will definitely assist you.

it might be problem with missing  files.  or missing functions.

Just enable debugging mode and see the bugs in it.if you see bugs, than you should try another versions.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

If it is just an issue of password, then reset it to "password" by using phpmyadmin or sqlyog or any other mysql client (even CLI) and execute the command for your company (assumed 0 here):

UPDATE 0_users SET 
  `password`=MD5("password")
, inactive=0
, role_id=2
, startup_tab='orders' 
WHERE user_id='admin';

Just FYI: I could not log into FA this morning. It told me my user-id/password were not found. I tried several times (I know my password) and finally reset the password in the database, but I still couldn't log in. Only then did I think to check the error log, and discovered that, since I upgraded PHP last week, I created a mysqli bug (MySQL socket file wasn't found), which caused the database to fail to open.
The UI just kept telling me that my user-id and password combination were not recognized. It may be useful to note, that you may get that message, when your database connection, PHP, or server is not configured correctly. Check the tmp/error.log file before assuming you have forgotten your password.

@oakstreet1: Thank for the feedback.
Stands Wiki-ed.